lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

Song about a girl that cries

Ah oh ah oh she cries when
I don't forget
and she cries when I smile
and she cries when I crash
her car.
And she cries but I don't know why
and she cries and yells out loud
and she cries and oh ah oh ah!
She likes to cry
and I tried so hard
I want to hear
(once in a while)
I want to hear her laugh!
...But she cries! (Na na na part)
...But she cries! (Na na na na na na part)
But she cries from monday to sunday
from bed to kitchen, from kitchen to work
and from work to the barhroom, livingroom
supermarket, to train and train station,
from bus stop to bed.
And she cries while she sleeps
while she eats, while she pees,
while she poops, while she walks,
while she thinks, while she is with me...
I think I must stop doing that (Na na na part)
I really think it's my fault.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A ver qué tenés para decir...