sábado, 5 de mayo de 2012

So wazzup, woman?

I'd like to tell you something. It's about my behavior, you will understand. And it's like, you are thinking the things wrong, woman. I am naturally a bit kind. And you inspire me to be already kinder than I am, and in some point I feel like a pussy. So thath's when I try to be like a tough guy, but I instead of act with confidence, I act like a jerk. So there you have: I'm not a shy boy that hides a jerk inside, I'm just a bit stupid in front of you, and that's because you're awsome, woman. You should think about it, and don't go after those jerks with a kind side, because they are just jerks trying to get laid. And I want to get laid with you, but, you know, woman, I'm a nice guy, I want it only if you want it too. I... I don't know... I can buy some chocolate for you...

1 comentario:

A ver qué tenés para decir...