sábado, 5 de mayo de 2012

Now the truth, babe

Hi babe, I want to say one last thing before you walk away. I had bored to you, I know. I am predictable, I think, there is no mistery arround me, there is nothing in me that surprises you. Well, all this time I was trying to do the opposite. Like I don't know how, I thought that if I didn't say what I was thinking, what I was going to propose you, what I was going to do next, you would think I was a little... reserved... But it never worked because I do everything you didn't want me to do, and all this time you knew my next step. It sucked so much, now I see. I'm sorry about that, I really mean it. Now, if you would give me one more chance to be sincere, to tell how much I want to hang arround with you, to tell all what I think, all what I want to do... maybe you don't walk aways like you're doing... No? Ok, go. Just... Nothing, forget it. 

3 comentarios:

  1. son todos iguales!, hasta vos! mira que tiene que ser al menos un toblerone!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. perdon.., era para el de abajo!!!, ya vas a ver!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ahora si por este..
    NOOOO, POBRECITO..!!!

    ResponderEliminar

A ver qué tenés para decir...