martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

Shut up, sweetheart

Eh... Hi, sweetheart. Eh... I'm sorry, you know? I mean... You know me. I pay atention, but you can't ask me to pay atention all the time. I mean: you talk a lot, and a lot of interesting things, but I mean, you know how my brain works, I can be thinking in ten different things at the same time. Like the other day, remember?, you was telling me the story of Su and Do, and while I was listening to you my brain was trying to create a new cos function, and thinking about the end of Big fish, and picturing it, and watching how fast the roses grew this year, and trying to predict the weather, and suddenly I saw I was thinking too much, so I tried to count all the small voices in my head, but three different voices showed up, sweetheart, one in french, the other in japanese, and the last one in english, and the three of them started to count. I was a mess. How do you want to me to pay you atention all the fucking... Oh, you left me again, sweetheart. Do you see? Did you feel that? Did you feel that?! It happens all the time, but inside my head, you... you talking woman.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A ver qué tenés para decir...